Monday, June 9, 2008

crazy, complaining sisters!

You know, I do have things to do besides blog. I know it has been awhile, but really! Cut a girl some slack! Did you listen to the gospel this week? It was all about MERCY. And how we all need to be more merciful to each other and give each other a break.
I could use a break. We are supposed to go on vacation soon, though we don't know where to because it costs a lot to house 13 people. Not to mention gas! It is crazy. So if you all have any suggestions, we would welcome them!

My sister Tish is the whiner. She is the one who complained that I had not posted anything. When I told Ben, he said he checked my blog everyday. Can we say "LIAR!?"

Yep he was lying. Of course if he had a blog he would be blogging about his crazy wife who thinks he has nothing to do all day but read her blog. lol! But he doesnt' so we will never know! hehehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The word sisters is plural, however, only my name appears. If I am crazy, it is because I took the short bus to crazyville. And you misspelled winner! Now post something funny and entertaining for me. Love and Mercy, Tish

Unknown said...

My dad starts sending snide email to me if I haven't updated it within 72 hours.

Madonna of the streets

Madonna of the streets
This is my favorite Mary, well besides the one at Pam Demato's house.