Dear Brian,
Sweet man, though I don't know you very well, I feel connected to you through Cari. When you ask, "where are you?" I have to laugh. I am here in the thick of it all. I have to share this PC with 11 other people. To get on here I have to resort to staying up to all hours... notice the time of this post, just to do it.
I wish I could post every day, but unfortunately, I have been told by my boss to put my hand to the plow and not to look back. So I am plowing. My rows are uneven and I have no idea what the harvest will look like, but still, I am plowing.
I hope we get to see you guys soon. Your mom was a treat. She is my moms age and well... two peas in a pod! God bless you and Judy both!
love you.
Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madonna of the streets
This is my favorite Mary, well besides the one at Pam Demato's house.
My Blog List
-
-
I did it!18 years ago
-
2 comments:
Kim,thank-you for the sweet,toungue in cheek missive.Jude and I just wanted to know if you were still out there or if your brood had staged a coup d' etat and declared a free state of Trouy!As for not knowing me too well,feel lucky!Ask Cari,she has known me all her life,and look how she turned out!As for your boss,say "Your Mother was a hamster,and your Father smelled of elderberries" Ask Ben Ken or Cari where that came form.Take care Kim Be good Be safe Be bleesed
Kim, you will have to excuse my husband and me for our stalking of your blog and the Trouy family.We are thrilled that Cari and Ken have found such good friends and truly enjoy your tribe.
P.S Brian says to tell you he didn't use his spell check (which is me...) See you at Christmas!!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment