Yep,that is right.. you know who you ALL are! I know it has been a while, but really, Brian? I mean, I had to think a while to figure out who you were to be harassing me! OMG! So here we are. Let's see what is going on here? hmmm? Cari is about to POP! She is huge! God bless her!
My tile is BEAUTIFUL! I love it. and if we could get that one stupid crappy tile in the walk through to stay down we could call it a day, but it won't. I sealed the entry and hall bath today. I still need to grout the bath off the den and then seal it, but we found a leak in the wall, so that has to be addressed as well. It is never ending.
Right now it is 4:14 a.m. and I have a photo shoot with the local paper in the morning. I should look fabulous! lol! The photographer wanted me to hold off on my wash for a few days for "my photo" in the paper! what a moron! I told him Hell no! There would be little naked Trouys running about, more than the usual number! Then he said he wanted to take my picture at the grocery?! When he heard my budget was about what his is for his huge family of four, he decided that would be a wash as well. So, I told him he could take my picture at my Church or at my table. He chose the table. So we will see. I wish I could win grocery money or something for doing this. lol.
After that is Play day Friday! My favorite day of the week! woohoo! I should be totally cranky for that, so Cari, bring the pop and sugar!
I will write more when I have had more sleep... maybe in a decade or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madonna of the streets
This is my favorite Mary, well besides the one at Pam Demato's house.
My Blog List
-
-
I did it!18 years ago
-
3 comments:
Ask Cari about my harrassing ways Kim. She and her brother grew up with it!And boy,could she tell you some stories!And by the way,I didn't call you SLAKER,Cari did!
I'll bring pop AND sugar, but I'll guilt you into giving up the pop today for the day of reparation the Bishops have suggested in response to that ass monkey "professor"'s desecration of the Eucharist.
But if YOU want to make Baby Jesus cry, too, then go right ahead. Sinner.
Personally, I'd rather tell Baby Jesus that I love Him more than pop. But *I'M* planning on going to Heaven.
hmmmm? really? I believe that Cari drank a few cups of pop and that she did so gleefully... wow... and to think she said she was going to do it for little baby Jesus...
I dont judge like some... I just state the facts. Thank God, He is merciful.
Post a Comment