Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Again it clogs!

Last night, right before Ben comes home from work from FedEx but before he goes to Target the dumb line is clogging again! UGH! So I run to home depot for a quick fix "Main Line" cleaner. It is only $11.97... if it works, it will be the best 12 bucks we ever spent.

so I read the directions, Ben comes home, changes clothes, goes to Target; I realize we need a solid 24 hours without using water in our home to do this right, so I pray. I just finished reading Pauline Jaricot by Mary Fabian Wyndett. She is not an official saint, but is "Venerated" by the Church and we can ask for her to pray for us. In the book, one of her companions said she would be the saint of failures. Well, we had definitely failed! so I prayed to her and guess what?!!! The line cleared! True story! I swear! You can ask the kids.

So praise to God and thank you little Saint Pauline!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a little known fact that vegetarian feces actually clear up toilet lines. It's true. Meat poop clogs it up, just like it clogs up your colon.


I'm just sayin', is all.

judy said...

Ugh, daughter of mine, that is nasty...

Madonna of the streets

Madonna of the streets
This is my favorite Mary, well besides the one at Pam Demato's house.