Thursday, December 18, 2008

let the cleaning begin!

in prep of my family coming i am in cleaning mode. Which really translates into me driving my kids mad by barking orders at them to clean. My house smells so good. it smells so clean. Even if my sister doesnt come, it will be great, cuz my house is clean! i have two more days. We are just hitting the high spots today, and tomorrow night we will get into the real nitty gritty. AAAhhh... my kids are grumbling and rolling their eyes and mumbling. I love it. I wish every day I could make them this miserable! But i keep telling them Santa is watching! lol!

5 comments:

CuzLilBit said...

I love FRESH!!! It will be great for when the kids sleep on the floor HAHAHA! E.

Kris said...

We never put presents under the tree until Christmas Eve, but Nicole was relating last night that she puts them all out and if they are being bad she removes them one by one...

Anonymous said...

I need to clean my house so bad, but right now I just don't give a hoot. No motivation at all. I hope my nesting kicks in soon. I hope your family visit is pleasant.

CuzLilBit said...

You are falling behind on your blog! Keep up, would you??? E.

Brenda said...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. My sister, michelle halpin, passed this post on to me. I have these EXACT same problems with husband's family, and they live 15 minutes away in Cordova. Thank you for cursing too. It's nice to know I'm not a horrible Catholic wife and mother and women holier than me still drop a bomb every now and then:)

Madonna of the streets

Madonna of the streets
This is my favorite Mary, well besides the one at Pam Demato's house.