My dear sweet husband braved work last night and while feeling horrible went to Target. While he was gone, our down stairs toilet overflowed. Every year, at least once, our main drain backs up. So I called Roto-Rooter. And for a meer raping of $215 they would snake our drain. We can rent the machine from home depot and do it ourselves for $50. So I sent the little man on his way.
so this morning after four hours of sleep, Ben is at home depot renting the pooppy machine. And it is raining. the poor man. pray for him. at least he feels better! lol!
Hi Krysten! I hope all your kids break out soon. But it can take up to three weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madonna of the streets
This is my favorite Mary, well besides the one at Pam Demato's house.
My Blog List
-
-
I did it!18 years ago
-
1 comment:
There is a special place in heaven for you, Ben Trouy!!
Post a Comment