Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Great Purge

We did it!  we went through the little boys room and cleaned out everything that they did not play with and some things they do!  We threw away 4 bags of broken toys, garbage and mess!  And I bagged (with Ziploc bags) 2-3 garbage bags for the yard sale.  The room looks so nice!   They can walk and not trip or step on anything, okay, it is me.  I can walk and not cuss up a storm about the crap i am stepping on!  Now I just have to do Faiths room, which is Maryjohn’s clothing!  Fun… any one want to come and help?  it is only 400billion outfits… that is all.  

5 comments:

Nicholas Mom said...

You are an inspiration! I just have piles in every room that I am going to get to before the baby comes. You know that burst of energy that leads to nesting before the baby comes. I better get a move on or before I know it the baby will be here and the house will be a mess. So I guess I will get to it tomorrow or maybe the next day... or the day after that.

CuzLilBit said...

So GLAD to hear this news. And I know how you feel. E.

Anonymous said...

I know that was a relief. But, I'm further than you, and I want to know where my energy levels are to do some of this big stuff!

Good luck with the clothes...that I am sure I would rather just dump and start over. As picky as my girls are, I'm starting to seriously think about the way God intended us to be in Genesis...Naked! and get rid of all the clothes for them. Think...no more laundry issues, no more "styles" to deal with, sounds like a better plan to me, but do you think they'd put me in jail if I stopped clothing my children?

judy said...

Kim, I just heard that the baby is a boy!!! And you are naming him Sam!!! You just may become my favorite "daughter" for that. (And I think Sam will need a grandma baby quilt...)

Anonymous said...

NEW POST!

Madonna of the streets

Madonna of the streets
This is my favorite Mary, well besides the one at Pam Demato's house.