Everyone and I mean everyone is talking about the octuplets. And I guess because we have a large family, everyone assumes that I care. However, because I have been questioned/probed/and in a way, personally attacked, I do have an opinion. so here it is:
Leave the poor woman alone! I have had Friends and family tell me that these children should be taken from their mother because she is poor.... well, if finances are a requirement to procreate, then you need to take most of Africa's children and most of mine. Also, I have been told that she is too stupid. Really? stupidity is your marker for having children? I think most people suffer from stupidity at some point, if not a lot of points in their lives. So again, we better take away all the children from the stupid people. but who decides who is stupid? I mean it is precept ion right? I have been told hundreds of times in more than one way, that others find my choice of lifestyle, stupid. But who are we giving all these children to, now that we saved them from their poor stupid parents? The government? LOL!
This woman made decisions that i don't agree with and that are not in line with the Church (i heard she is Catholic). So she made bad decision after bad decision. But when it came to the most important decision, she chose to follow Christ and keep them ALL! How scandalous! The cross she now bears from following Christ and carrying the children, is the personal slander and attacks.
Had she aborted even half of them, you would not even know who she was. hell is a really hot place, people.
And from my wise brother ( i never thought I would call him that, ever!) Small minds talk about people (which I am doing), intelligent minds talk about events and brilliant minds talk about ideas. So let's talk about the idea of when is it a life? Everyone is so up in arms about this, but at what point did it become important enough to be considered life? Or at what point were any of us not the same things in the petri dish? Did any of us skip that part of development? I didn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madonna of the streets
This is my favorite Mary, well besides the one at Pam Demato's house.
My Blog List
-
-
I did it!18 years ago
-
2 comments:
Your brother likes the comment, BTW. E.
lots of good points made here. I just don't want to support these babies - but I don't really get a choice in that. The government is going to send her my money whether I want them to or not. Yes, she definitely made some very poor choices.
Post a Comment