Tuesday, March 31, 2009

CAT scores

California standardize test is called the CAT. My kids took it this past week and did really well. Well, they did average to really well. I am so excited that they did average! really! Everyone is at least on grade level if not a bit above it. Thank God, I am not screwing them up too badly academically.

On the school front for next year, we "enrolled" all the kids with Seton. It will be extremely challenging for me. Not so much for them, but for me! Kyle and Alex will hopefully graduate with high school diplomas from there as well as our own diocese!

Some one had said that if you graduate from Seton there are several Catholic colleges that will recognize it and offer you scholarships~ I will keep you all posted!

No comments:

Madonna of the streets

Madonna of the streets
This is my favorite Mary, well besides the one at Pam Demato's house.