I am the proud proud mother of a Tennessee permit holder! woohoo! I have to say I am so excited I could pee myself! Now Kyle is not so excited. He is more sick looking about it all.
And the people down at the DMV are all walking saints. Poor people. No one is happy to be there, NO ONE! And it is hot and miserable. But on the cool side, you get to see all walks of life there. We saw a hooker, some medical professionals, a fedex man, some mexicans, and a white guy with a gold tooth trying to be black.
As kyle looked at me with the smile that said I passed and i was holding Dominic, I realized that in 16 years I would be back there with little baby Dominic and Kyle woudl be a grown 32 year old man! Four small years younger than I am today. It is mind boggling. How does 16 years add up to so old? It is so sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madonna of the streets
This is my favorite Mary, well besides the one at Pam Demato's house.
My Blog List
-
-
I did it!18 years ago
-
No comments:
Post a Comment