Monday, August 4, 2008

The glow

So for those of you who haven't see Cari, she is beautiful. Really. She is huge too, but really radiant. I never feel radiant at the end of my pregnancies, but she is.
And I must say she is a bit of a crank pot. But when you have been pregnant for the last three years, you do tend to get fed up easier. Of course I love it when people get fed up, they say all the things that I really want to say, but can't. She has a pregnancy "pass" for being mean. It is a gift really.
So I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on Cari. She can hurt someone, so watch out!

lol!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am both embarrassed and amused.

1. I'm not glowing. That was sweat, 'cause I'm too lazy to shower every day, even in August.
2. I'm not THAT mea- oh hell, who am I fooling? Yes I am. I AM that mean. Let's hope it ends with pregnancy.
3. Is there are word that is bigger than huge?

judy said...

Cari is always glowing to me; except for maybe in her teen years-then she was just a challenge...

Anonymous said...

Kim, you've been pregnanant about 15 years. Does this explain your poor attitude? (politically correct way of saying bitchiness)

judy said...

Kim, Kim, Kim...it has been 10 days since you have entertained us with a new entry in your blog. We are hanging here waiting, so get with it woman. You have nothing better to do with your time, right?

P.S a big thank you to Ms. Sebrina for helping our baby girl aka the glowing Cari.

Unknown said...

Oh good! It's time to start up the annoying "Let's badger Kim with a million comments until she starts producing posts again!" I love it!

You could blog about Seth's giant splinter that I masterfully extracted today using nothing but tweezers, a safety pin, and my AMAZING BEDSIDE MANNER!

Or you could blog about your boys killing and eating crickets at Mass-
-or wait, those were MY boys.

Nevermind, don't do that one.

Madonna of the streets

Madonna of the streets
This is my favorite Mary, well besides the one at Pam Demato's house.