At Cari's house the other day Seth stepped on, I don't know what. But it put a HUGE piece of wood in the kid's foot. I mean it was HUGE and DEEP and there was no entry point. I have to say that Cari saved the day with her homemade emergency kit. She preformed minor surgery on Seth's foot using a safety pin and hydrogen peroxide. Of all the kid to get the HUGE splinter, Seth was the best one. He has got great pain tolerance, really.
It is almost time for us to go back to the heart doctor again I think with him. I worry the most about Seth. While for the most part he is fine, there are a few things that could go horribly wrong and he could be dead in a split second. But I try to not think about that and just hope for the best and appreciate today. My sister Tish said that you love your children for their whole lives. You just don't know how long that will be. Or something like that. I am blessed. Thank you God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madonna of the streets
This is my favorite Mary, well besides the one at Pam Demato's house.
My Blog List
-
-
I did it!18 years ago
-
3 comments:
Today- splinter removal on Seth's foot. Tomorrow- spleen removal! Who's game?
I think your family is blessed to have you; puppet hand or not.
I believe I said we have our kids for a lifetime. God just doesn't let us know if it is ours or theirs. We always assume it will be ours.
Post a Comment