So as you all may or may not know, I have been in an overwhelming funk lately. But I am over it. I went to my moms to get away only to realize that is exactly what I did not need. Society's pressures to "have it all" is a huge farce. Does anyone have it all? Well, that is all perception. Most people would not choose what I have chosen, and I would not choose what they have chosen. But I would dare say that I have it all. And having it all can be quite overwhelming.
I just had taken my hand from the proverbial plow and looked back. And I was told to put my hand to the plow and not look back, long ago. It is hard not to look back or around for that matter. This is my place. This is my calling. This is my vocation. I am blessed and I do have it all. Thank you God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madonna of the streets
This is my favorite Mary, well besides the one at Pam Demato's house.
My Blog List
-
-
I did it!18 years ago
-
4 comments:
Kim,everyone has up's and downs.All you have to know is that you give it all you got and it will all come out all right.Hang on to your friends and family,and in the end,all will work out.Just ask Cari,she will tell you.
Thank you Brian. I love Cari and Ken and do not know where we would be without them and the Faith they have in providence. And I am glad that we have you guys too! I can't wait to see you this weekend!
It's like my dad (who steals shamelessly from Disney on this one) always says-
Ohana means family. And family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.
I have a note he wrote me with those words on it. It helps.
Lilo & Stitch RULE!!!!!!!
Post a Comment