So as you all know, we were not available for Jude's birth and becasue of that we will always be indebted to this sweet soul.
So Cari asked me if we can have his reception at our house... of course we can! I am laughing, we so deserve this. Ben asked if she would come and clean......lmao! no, honey she isn't cleaning. We are. But i have to say that it is freaking ben out that there will be people here that we don't know. It is insintive to get him to do things around the house we have been putting off. So ya! I think i will have the floor separater things down before you all get here!
Life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madonna of the streets
This is my favorite Mary, well besides the one at Pam Demato's house.
My Blog List
-
-
I did it!18 years ago
-
3 comments:
Did Jerrod repair his window glass yet??
Just learned from Cari's blog that Ben loves your cat.Looking forward to seeing ya'll this week-end.And to see your singed feline.
updaaaaaate.
Post a Comment