Thursday, September 25, 2008

UPPPDAAATTTTEE!

Hi Cari. Well, here it is the UUPPPPDDATE! Someone, close to me, told me lately, that I am opinionated. Really? am I? I am being serious!
I don't think I am opinionated. But if asked I will give my opinion, which is not opinionated! I do have the ability to just sit and listen all day long to what others think and say absolutely nothing.
But, I have also been told, by the same close friend, that my silence makes them feel judged, though I am not judging.
I am quite offended that I have been accused of being "opinionated." Just for the record.
I think we are even on the whole Jude disaster, and you know what i am talking about~!

6 comments:

brian said...

Kim,Cari is a Biiiach!!! So endith the lesson!

Unknown said...

Just for the record, I think the phrase I used was, "I see you sitting there, silently judging me"- not that your silence makes me feel judged. Your silence makes me feel like I have an audience who wants to hear more of my silliness.

brian said...

Yes, my dear daughter,YOU ARE SILLY!

Kim Trouy said...

no, no, cari, my silence does not encourage your silliness. In fact, you were quite outraged that you thought I was judging you, when in fact I was zoning and not listening to anyone. Or maybe you hoped that i was judging you and not zoning!

brian said...

Huh?

Anonymous said...

Give her a break Cari. 11 kids = no sleep and perfection at zoning out!

Madonna of the streets

Madonna of the streets
This is my favorite Mary, well besides the one at Pam Demato's house.