I mean really, what is He thinking? No one person should ever have to teach boys. Any boys but most importantly my boys. Today is a whopper. I have John who is bright but wears the blond hat most days. Today, he is purposely doing everything wrong! so he has to write a sentence about a hug, which Alex is helping him with. So I give him the example: I wish i could get a hug from my mom, but she wont' because she thinks I am such a screw-off."
Alex is laughing hysterically and writing it. It is a keeper and should be framed for future reference as to why he works at McDonald's.
If i sound ugly, it is because I am. I am over the top furious. I sent all the boys outside to run around the house 8 times, barefoot, through the sticker bushes, in the cold.
Of course Ben and Logan decide to join in, which is fine except that it is 60 degrees and Logan is in underwear and nothing else.
On a totally different note, Logan's potty training is completed but we have moved to the next level: He is big enough to do it himself.
What does that mean? He is putting his privates on the rim of the toilet and "using" the bathroom. Which if i remember what Ken said, "that is where every man drips." Ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madonna of the streets
This is my favorite Mary, well besides the one at Pam Demato's house.
My Blog List
-
-
I did it!18 years ago
-
No comments:
Post a Comment