We have chicken pox. Or i should say poor kyle has them. he looks like heck but is weathering it well. However, I have had several irate people pissed at me for exposing them and their families to it. First, a formal apology. I truly am sorry for getting anyone at all sick. We had no idea that Kyle had the chicken pox. None. He has been vaccinated twice for it. We thought he had a bug. Who knew?
Now for what I really think:
I am sorry if it inconveniences you and your holiday plans. I did not have some evil plan devised to do so. My advise to all you out there that are overly protective to others with illnesses, is to stay home. Don't come here, ever, as we may have something. And don't go to where my children go, as they always have something.
And lastly, I would like to add, that though your children may get sick and it may cost you a few days at home, the cost for me is much higher. With every child that gets it here I run the risk of loosing our baby. So, I apologize for being cynical. But really, do you ever think before you speak? especially to me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madonna of the streets
This is my favorite Mary, well besides the one at Pam Demato's house.
My Blog List
-
-
I did it!18 years ago
-
5 comments:
Kim,some people speak before the brain is engaged.Don't take it too badly,it's their problem! It's a 4 letter word life,and shit. It both happens.Take care and tell Kyle to feel better.
So sorry you are having to hear the brunt of someone's frustration, they should never have taken it out on you! My kids all got over it quickly by giving them nice hot baths in epsom salt the first day...made them break out and crust over so fast! Then switch to oatmeal baths. Put oatmeal in a nylon (clean) double over and tie to the faucet to the tub so the water runs over it...no oats in the tub that way. I had five at the time and they were all done within a few weeks. Only one needed antibiotics and the rest recovered VERY quickly. We are praying for y'all!
Kim, you can't fix stupid and you can't kill them either. This too shall pass...
Don't let the idiots get you down.
Hope Kyle feels better soon and the rest of the clan as well. Have a nice Thanksgiving and pray for the insensitive.
May the church say AMEN!
Some people! Good grief. Take care, and I agree with Kris on her reccomendations to aid in healing. I've only had 1 child with them so far. Dying to get these other two exposed! (the first 5 were vaccinated) Wish we were there!
Post a Comment