Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm back

Sorry it has been so long... Brian and Judy, as you are the only ones who follow it! We went to the doctor over two weeks ago and there was no baby, but they thought it may be early and I did not want to talk about it until I knew what was going on. So, there is a beautiful little baby in there. We saw him/her on Friday and were thrilled. I am 7 weeks and 5 days. So that makes me due in ???? 32 weeks and 2 days! lol! I have no idea. But sometime in the summer. We are so excited and thankful for our little bundle of joy! Though while i was being examined the lady asked if we had anymore children. it was the first time i said yes, my oldest is 15 and a half and my youngest is OMGoodness! 7 months! WWWOOOO! It has been quite a while since God has sent me a baby this close to the last one. I am hoping for a girl. But i only have boy names. I am set on Samuel Robert or Samuel John, but definitely set on a Sam. I have no idea for a girl. We prayed to so many saints that i feel like i should at least mention a few in the baby's name... Gianna Therese Mary Elizabeth Trouy? John Marie Joseph (we know that Joseph will not be in that name!) Xavier Trouy? oh and Gerard....?

Of course this is just me talking and Ben has no clue my diabolical plans to name his son or daughter 57 names. (Notice Cari, that I left you Coyote and Ignatius and Decland(you should see the spell check on this) and Astrid)all horrible names)).
So that is the news... Thank you God for you are so good to us!

5 comments:

kim said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL. No we are not going to give the child 50 names, three is plenty. If you you want to have a saints name so bad, pick one. Notice how I said one.

brian said...

Please,please,please,Kim,don't ask Cari for name suggestions.God knows what my lovely Daughter would come up with!!Happy to hear all is well.

Unknown said...

What? I come up with GREAT names.
Ignatius Coyote Donaldson
Astrid Veronica Donaldson

All great!

brian said...

Uhh,right,great names!Sheesh!

judy said...

Congrats on the good news!!! Just got back from the wildfires in California, so why don't you think of some HOT names (pun intended)

P.S Love the name Sam

Madonna of the streets

Madonna of the streets
This is my favorite Mary, well besides the one at Pam Demato's house.