I am in the DJM formation. It is a personal prayer journey. And I am patiently waiting to go on to the next level. And if I am given permission, then I already am seeing things that are lining up to help teach me discernment. It really is amazing to watch how God lines things up for me. it should be very exciting!
I love my DJM prayer group. you will never meet a more Christ like group. They give without asking a single question. They pitch in and help even if they do not know you, becasue to those in this group, everyone is Jesus.
so, if any of you who are reading this blog would ever like to check it out, consider this an invitation. "All are called, but few are chosen."
Okay, that is my alter call! lol! I just wanted to publicly thank God for this group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madonna of the streets
This is my favorite Mary, well besides the one at Pam Demato's house.
My Blog List
-
-
I did it!18 years ago
-
No comments:
Post a Comment