Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The puppet comes off... beware

So for those of you who know me well, I filter about 75% of what I say. Yes, that is right. You only hear the nicest 25%. For those of you who are casual friends, I really only tell you 10% of what I think.

I have on occassion used a puppet to deliver a personal blow to those I love, but as I am pregnant again, I feel the use of the puppet is waning. I won't say that I am not responsible for what comes out of my mouth, but I am more hormonal and therefore, more cruelly blunt. It is a gift and a curse.

So what I guess I am saying is please try not to set yourselves up for heartache. Don't ask me dumb questions. Don't whine. Don't complain. Don't bitch about your two/three kids and how tough your life is... though I am sure it is tough for you, I really have no sympathy.

I am really not in a negative place, though I feel like it is coming off like I am! I am just trying to give you all fair warning. The nicer me will return around September. Unless I get pregnant... then watch out! lol!

3 comments:

judy said...

I will miss the puppet... I am a visual person. Have a good holiday!!

Kris said...

I just have to gossip here...sorry! Dh just told me about a pilot lovingly (or not so) who everyone refers to as "sock puppet lady." Anytime a stressful situation arises she pulls out a sock puppet to deal with it. Well, FAA finally got a glimpse of this and took away her license. She lawyered up and is back to flying...don't I feel safe. At least you don't fly! LOL!

Jen James said...

I think the puppet will still be here, it'll just be prego-puppet! Miss being prego with you this time!!!

Madonna of the streets

Madonna of the streets
This is my favorite Mary, well besides the one at Pam Demato's house.